Whynot Adventure Outfitters
Reservation Holder's Information:
I accept the equipment in its present condition and I accept full responsibility for the care of the equipment I am renting. I agree to pay for any damage to the equipment and to replace the equipment at full retail value if it is lost or stolen. I understand that I will be charged a $50 per hour late fee if I return the equipment after closing. I understand that if I exceed my reserved rental time and inconvenience other customers I will be charged a $50 late fee per item in addition to the regular rate for time exceeded.
TO ENSURE YOUR SAFETY & ENJOYMENT, WE ENFORE THE FOLLOWING POLICIES:
- There is a one hour minimum on all rentals.
- Each participant must sign a waiver, guests under the age of 19 must have a parent or legal guardian vouch for the minor on their waiver.
- WAO requires a valid credit card as collateral or a $250 deposit.
- Life Jackets must be worn at all times on the water
- Helmets must be worn at all times while riding bicycles
- Maximum 1 person per seat in kayaks and canoes; one additional adult or two small children may be permitted in polyethylene or 17ft fibreglass canoes, subject to the discretion of Whynot Adventure Staff
- Smoking is not permitted while using any rental equipment, failure to comply will result in a $50.00 per item cleaning fee
- Failure to use sleeping bag liners or to adequately clean camping equipment before return will result in a $50 per item cleaning fee, subject to the discretion of Whynot Adventure Staff
- It is illegal to operate or permit others to operate a boat when under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
Tue Feb 18, 2020