Whynot Adventure Outfitters
Reservation Holder's Information:
I accept the equipment in its present condition and I accept full responsibility for the care of the equipment I am renting. I agree to pay for any damage to the equipment and to replace the equipment at full retail value if it is lost or stolen. I understand that I will be charged a $50 per hour late fee if I return the equipment after closing. I understand that if I exceed my reserved rental time and inconvenience other customers I will be charged a rate double that of the regular rental rate for time exceeded.
TO ENSURE YOUR SAFETY & ENJOYMENT, WE ENFORE THE FOLLOWING POLICIES:
- There is a one hour minimum on all rentals.
- Each participant must sign a waiver, guests under the age of 19 must have a parent or legal guardian vouch for the minor on their waiver.
- WAO requires a valid Visa, MasterCard, or American Express credit card as collateral or a $250 deposit for day rentals and a $500 deposit for multi-day rentals, per boat or bicycle.
- Life Jackets must be worn at all times on the water
- Helmets must be worn at all times while riding bicycles
- Maximum 3 persons per polyethylene canoe & 17ft fibreglass
- Maximum 2 persons per fibreglass ( 15ft, 16ft) & Royalex canoes
- Maximum 1 person per fibreglass 14ft canoe
- Maximum 2 adults and 2 youth per 16ft or 17ft polyethylene canoe, youth must not weigh more than 60lbs each
- Maximum one person per seat in kayaks
- Trolling motors are not permitted on any rental equipment
- Smoking is not permitted while using any rental equipment, failure to comply will result in a $50.00 per item cleaning fee
- It is illegal to operate or permit others to operate a boat when under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
Tue Dec 18, 2018